Creative architecture brings guests
HOTELS THAT WORK BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO BEAUTIFUL
Design works for the function and the benefit that the hotel guests have from it. A pre-requirement of this is knowing the needs and wishes of the guests. Function is not just the practical aspect. Aesthetics also has a function. Aesthetics includes everything that moves the senses of the guests.
FOCUS ON ALL SENSES OF THE GUESTS
APPIA tries to appeal to all senses of the hotel's style (target) group. With our holistic approach, we create unique hotels, which have a focused emotional effect upon the target group.
MAGICAL POWER OF ATTRACTION
Through the skilful interplay of room shape, materials, furniture, modern media technology and honest presentation of the procedures, the attractiveness of the hotel for the guest is further increased. The guest is appealed to, is enthusiastic and comes again.
APPIA´s creative department designs the hotel and the furnishing based on the preliminary draft (APPIA hotel concept) under the guidance of your personal contact.
PLANS, SERVICE AND CONSTRUCTION DESCRIPTION AS A RESULT
The design drafts are accompanied by a sophisticated quotation incl. schedule of services, specifications sheet, implementation plans and further project documents. Taking into account the construction regulations of the local plan and the legal obligations, the building application is submitted and presented to the principal, and the placing of orders is prepared.
APPIA DESIGN PRINCIPLES
1. APPEAL TO ALL THE SENSESAPPIA´s design principles are distinguished by freshness, clarity, warmth, uniqueness and emotionality. The appeal to all the senses plays a major role. With our design ideas, we support the hotelier in offering something special.
2. HONEST STAGINGAPPIA´s staging elements are honest and natural and oriented to the owner, place and surroundings of the hotel and tell a thoroughly consistent story.
3. HOLISTIC APPROACHThe design approach is holistic, i.e. the designs include the building shape, façade, interiors, furniture and CI of the hotel and take into account the room climate, quality of air and light, colour concepts, serviceability, energy efficiency, room acoustics, route orientation and hotel operational procedures.
4. UNIQUENESSWe create unique and fascinating atmospheres that inspire, and that give the guest a good attitude towards life without them realising it.
We design hotels that work, and do not pursue any big theories or abstract ideas that only win architecture prizes and leave out the room occupancy rate and guest satisfaction.
6. COST-EFFECTIVENESSWith every design decision we also think of energy use, and the costs of manufacture, repair and maintenance.
7. SENSE OF WELL-BEING
People who feel at home as a guest and are enthusiastic will come again.
Service modules HOTEL DESIGN
- Hotel Building Planning, Façade Design
- Structural Design
- Technical Planning of Facilities Engineering
- Noise Insulation & Fire Safety
- Integrated Energy Concept
- General Planning
2. Interior Architecture
- Drafting & Designing of Hotel & Catering Rooms
- Room and Equipment Design
- Furniture Design
- Materials Design (wall, floor, ceiling)
- Light & Colour Planning
- Authentic Staging
- Computer Animations for Visualisation
The design process is divided up into the stages:
- Design Planning
- Approval Planning with Building Application
- Implementation Planning/Detailed Planning
- Allocation preparation/allocation
- Drafting of Contract Documents