Feel peace of mind with expert advice
HOTEL CONCEPT (PROJECT DEVELOPMENT & CONSULTING)5 steps to the design guideline (preliminary draft):
1. First step - PRODUCING A POSITIONING CONCEPTIt is only through individuality that private hotels can distinguish themselves from the mass of others to be noticed by customers. Each hotel should be as individual as the people behind it. Together with you, your personal contact at APPIA analyses your idea to find out more about the guest target group, site and your hotel and catering products.
We define the needs, yearnings and tastes of your guests and develop an authentic and long-term success-oriented hotel positioning concept.
Together with you, we specify the initial design requirements and a rough budget. Particular attention is devoted to working out the unique selling points.
2. Second Step - CALCULATING COST-EFFECTIVENESSAfter that, we check the feasibility and cost-effectiveness of the project.
3. Third Step - PRODUCING A ROOM CONCEPTThe next step is the producing of a utilisation and room concept in order to define the space requirement, and the guest and employee routes. The room, catering and wellness products, and the shop and conference concept are also defined. The result is a programme of room and functions. The marketing team is also involved in this in order to take into account statements about hotel room prices, brands, CI and marketing concept.
4. Fourth Step - DETERMINING THE INVESTMENT FRAMEWORKThe next step is to determine the investment framework in more detail, taking into account land costs, land development costs, construction costs, furnishing costs, furniture costs, outdoor facility, additional construction costs and start-up costs (marketing, personnel costs, etc.).
5. Fifth Step - ONGOING DESIGN CONSULTING AND OFFER SUBMISSION
5.1 DESIGN CONSULTING
As soon as the positioning concept has been produced together with the marketing plan and the budget framework is set, your personal contact will talk with you about building shell, roof shape, floor plans, room design, materials, room proportions, colours, fabrics, prices, maintenance costs, suitability of the property as a hotel, fire safety and noise insulation, energy concept and profitability of the hotel real estate in order to produce a briefing for the APPIA Design Department (architecture, interior architecture). Initial thoughts about experience and staging elements and design elements are also set out in this in order to make the unique position and brand visible (design guidelines).
5.2 QUOTATION Alternative products are presented for adherence to the budget. An initial cost estimate is handed over which, because of its high degree of detail and accuracy, can already be used in the early project phase for financing meetings.
Service modules HOTEL CONCEPT
1. Hotel Project Development
- Utilisation and Room Concept
- Investment Framework
2. Hotel Consulting
- Product and Material Consulting
- Individualisation/Unique Positioning
- Investment Consulting
- Initial Cost Estimate