Ringberg Castle is located halfway up the Ringberg with a far-reaching view of Lake Tegernsee and the Kreuth Valley. Duke Luitpold laid the foundation stone here in 1912. This beautiful, historic building now serves as a conference center for the Max Planck Institute and houses not only rooms but also social and work spaces. In the fall of 2022, APPIA completed seven rooms of the barrier-free new building, creating a total of nine sleeping spaces. Since there were not enough accommodation options for conference guests with the already existing hotel rooms, the capacity could be expanded again with the new rooms. The magnificent view of Lake Tegernsee is the focus of the reduced design, which combines tradition and modernity. APPIA was commissioned with the interior design planning for this individual project as well as the furnishing of the hotel rooms with built-in furniture, loose furniture, decorative lights and curtains.
Photos: © www.leuchtende-hotelfotografie.de